We are now open and OH, how we’ve missed you!
Protocols and procedures have been put in place to provide our customers with a safe experience:
- Glass dividers have been installed as glass has been reported as more effective in preventing the spread of COVID.
- Signage installed to remind everyone to adhere to proper social distancing, good hygiene, and correct use of PPE.
- Hand sanitizers installed at the entrance and provided at each styling station.
- Staff temperatures are taken at the start of each shift.
- All staff wears masks as well as face shields.
- All staff wears a fresh apron for each client and washes hands before and after each interaction.
- Each hair station is fully sanitized between clients (the entire Beauty Box team has been certified on COVID 19 Barbicide disinfectant).
Our clients are also required to adhere to the following protocols and procedures:
- Clients need to remain outside until their service provider is ready for them.
- Clients need to wear a face mask that loops beyond the ears.
- Upon entering the salon, temperature will be taken with a contactless scanner (anyone with a fever will be asked to reschedule their appt).
- Clients will need to wash their hands (if client is wearing gloves, they will be asked to remove them, wash their hands, and will be provided with a fresh new pair).
- Limited movement around the salon.
- Only clients getting a service are allowed in the salon. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- No beverages or magazines will be available or offered.